one. WildebeestThey don't both get angry at the same time.
To achieve this, it is necessary to be prudent, and to know, with strength, repress the anger that rises within us.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
You have to have temperance and moderation of passions.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let the other be the winner.
At the bottom of this attitude there is love of the good, who prefers to give in to obtain peace. The apparent "defeat" becomes a great victory over himself.
4. If you have to criticize, do it with love.
Loyalty: say things serenely, simply, and above all thinking of the other, their good. You have to be strong, prudent, and upright to do this!
5. Never blame the mistakes of the past.
Your love for the defects and weaknesses of the other must come. Really love him, even with his flaws.
6. Be stubborn with anyone before the other.
We have to worry before those closest to us.
7. Never go to sleep with an unresolved disagreement.
Clarity in relationships. Humility to recognize the part of own fault. Forgetting the grudges and anger. Trust in the other.
8. At least once a day try to say something kind or a nice compliment to the other.
This sounds something like small details in caring, warmth and gallantry.
9. When you've done something wrong, be prepared to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
Sincerity and simplicity, because it is not better who is never wrong.
one0. Two do not fight if one does not want to, and the one who is wrong is the one who talks the most.
Logically, the one who is more serene is the one who can best yield. Things look better from a distance. Common sense, love of peace.
Collaboration of Gabriel Núñez Acevedo de León, Gto, Mexico.
Video César E. Lasso - Youtube.com