"When life gives you reasons to cry, show it that you have a thousand and one reasons to laugh." Anonymous
Are you enjoying life or are you the one who let circumstances take advantage of things?
You have started to think that life is short and many times we do not make the most of it, others come to live life as the day comes and there are those who think that as the days are bad, I better not do anything, how sad life is who thinks that living is just existing.
In the Bible we find that the life of man reaches between 70 and 80 years (Psalm 90: 10a), if you passed that age feel lucky, but if you lack much or little I encourage you to make good use of your time.
Here are 20 Tips
one. Take time each morning to give thanks and praise to God. Fill yourself with God's promises for your life, your marriage, your work. It will create a fertile mind ready to succeed. There is power in praise.
two. Have clear resolutions when you wake up in the morning. Each day make the following statement:
Today my purpose is_______________________.
3. Stay positive. You may listen to cynics and unbelievers who believe that success is impossible or you may know that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible. God is present, all things are possible to him who believes.
Four. Rather than being disappointed about where you are and thinking why me, think optimistically about where you are going, plan what is left to reach your goal.
5. Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dine like a (rational) schoolboy.
6. Turn adversity into success by deciding that change is not your enemy, but your friend. See which are the opportunities.
7. Make a difference in the lives of others. Love, Forgive, De, Serve.
8. Believe that everything happens for a reason, keep expecting good things to get out of difficult experiences.
9. Don't waste your valuable time on gossip, criticism, issues from the past, negative thoughts or things you can't control, as well as thinking that the past was better or glorious. Whatever doesn't edify, throw it away.
10. Find a mentor or tutor. We all need a Paul in our life.
eleven. Live with the 4 E's. Energy, enthusiasm, empathy and above all the sweet company of Holy Spirit.
12. Remember there is no substitute for hard work. Push yourself, get to work. Act as if everything depends on you, trust as if everything depends on God.
13. Focus. Every day ask yourself: "What are the three most important things I have to do today that will help me create the success I want?"
14. Instead of complaints, look for possible solutions. It is the key to innovation.
fifteen. Read more books than you read last year. Attend seminars for personal, ministerial, labor, marriage, financial improvement.
16. Learn from mistakes and failures, let them teach you to make positive changes.
17. Every day you have to focus on what to do, not what you have to do. Life's a gift, not an obligation.
18. Every night before going to bed, be thankful to God and complete the following statements:
I am thankful to God for __________.
Today I will sleep confident____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural antidepressants.
twenty. Enjoy the ride. It only has one journey through life so you can choose to enjoy it or not to enjoy it.
Friend, life is short and days are bad, take advantage of the time you have left to live it to the fullest, but above all pleasing your creator that at the time of death everyone can feel it. God designed and shaped you to live and do great things.
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has ordained beforehand for us to do." Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
The essence of life is to go forward. Do not wait for things to change, it is up to you to make today an extraordinary day.
In love and leadership,
Lecturer and Leadership and Coaching Trainer. Founder and Director of the Center for Creative Leadership. Pastor of the Las Buenas Nuevas International Family Center, Panama.
Contact: [email protected]