Dedicated to Jesus who gave meaning to my life and to all those who have asked for it, wishing that he can help them understand life. You have the ability to do it, we are beings that we are as we act and we act as we are. Many times we look for the answers, but what we most need is to ask ourselves the right questions.
Remember the words of the wise: "Because what is his thought in his soul, such is he." Proverbs 23: 7 a
THE 7 PRINCIPLES TO GIVE MEANING TO YOUR LIFE
1. Everyone is free to choose, even if they don't think they have it. You choose to change, don't wait for the other person or people to do so. Victim or Protagonist?
2. Establish and assume values in your life. What are your values? What do you value the most in your life?
3. Discover that good times and bad times have a seed of meaning. What does this situation mean?
4. Don't work against yourself. Don't get so obsessed with doing something that you can make mistakes. Is it against my beliefs?
5. Look at yourself from a distance and with a sense of humor. If you don't, the first failure will collapse. Does it bring me closer to the goal?
6. Think and look for the positive in everything, there always is. What can I learn from all of this?
7. Finally, you have to go beyond yourself: it is not just about you, but about your family members or your clients. Live life giving the 1% more every day. I am giving my best?
Working with these principles will improve your life and that of others.
Life demands a contribution from every individual and it is up to the individual to discover what it is. Viktor frankl
In love and leadership,