Today I send you a collection of 36 tips to get the most out of life that a friend would send me. Although we do not pretend that they are "the word of God", the truth is that they contain a lot of "common sense" that, as we have said many times, nothing is so "common".
Take a look and please let the Lord use them to draw attention to some of them about things that we are not doing and that could be robbing us of some of the wealth and joy that life has for us.
Why not put these tips into practice all this week? I assure you they will be worth it. God bless you.
one. Walk 10 to 30 minutes every day; as you walk, smile.
two. Sit quietly at least 10 minutes each day; lock yourself in if you have to.
3. Listen to good music every day, it is real food for the spirit.
4. When you get up in the morning, do a purpose definite.
5. Live with the three E's: energy, enthusiasm and empathy.
6. Play more games than last year.
7. read more books than last year.
8. Look to the sky at least once a day and realize the majesty of the world around you.
9. Dream more while you're awake.
10. Try to to make laugh to at least three people each day.
eleven. Eliminate clutter your home, your car and your desk and let new energy flow into your life.
12. Don't waste your precious time on gossip, things from the past, negative thoughts, or things out of your control. Better invest your energy in positive of the present.
13. Realize that life is a school and you are here to to learn. Problems are lessons that come and go; what you learn from these is for life.
14. Smile and laugh more.
15. Do not miss the opportunity to hug who you appreciate.
16. Life is too short as if to waste time hating someone.
17. Don't take yourself so Seriously; no one else does.
18. You don't have to win every argument; accept that you do not agree and learn from the other.
19. Get at peace with your past; this way it won't ruin your present.
twenty. Do not compare your life with that of others; You have no idea of the path they have walked in life.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness andexcept yourself.
22. Remember that you you are not in control of everything what happens to you, but what you do with it.
2. 3. Learn something new every day.
24. What other people think of you it's none of your business.
25. Appreciate your body and enjoy it.
26. No matter how good or bad the situation is, it will change.
27. Your work will not take care of you when you are sick; your friends yes they will. Stay in touch with them.
28. Discard anything that's not useful, cute, or fun.
29. Envy is a waste of time; You already have everything you need.
30. The best is yet to come.
31. No matter how you feel, Get up, get dressed and attend.
32. Call your relatives frequently and email them saying you think of them.
33. Every night before bed give thanks for what has been received and achieved.
34. Remember that you are Way too blessed to be stressed.
35. Enjoy the trip. You only get one chance; get the most out of it.
36. Life is beautiful, enjoy it while you can.
Sent by Ricardo Pino; edited by the Chaplain's Thought